Buy Now, Pay Later (12 Months)
Please see the example below illustrating just one of our affordable payment options. Alternatively, you can also always choose to pay via credit or debit card online at the time of purchase.
The Buy Now, Pay Later (12 Months) finance option is the easy and affordable way to get the technology you want today. With the exception of a 10% deposit and low cost service fee†, you can now purchase and enjoy the benefits of any eligible product or combination of products from our extensive range and then make no payments for a further 12 months.
If you decide to pay the outstanding balance in full, before the 12 month deferment period expires, you will pay no interest! However, there’s no obligation to settle the loan before the BNPL period expires, you can simply continue to make monthly repayments at the interest rate shown on your loan agreement.††
If the ‘Amount of Credit’ is paid in full before the end of the 12 months then no interest is payable.††
Buy Now, Pay Later (12 Months) Representative Finance Example:
The example below is based on the product(s) you are currently viewing, should you choose to purchase them today.
|Cash price (inc. VAT)
|Amount of credit
|36 Monthly Instalments of
|Buy Now, Pay Later Date
|Total Amount Payable
|Total Charge for Credit
How do I pay using flexible finance?
To purchase this product using one of our flexible finance methods please follow these simple steps:
1. Look out for products featuring the Misco Flexible Finance Logo.
2. Choose your product(s) and place your order by selecting ‘+ Basket’ and adding the product(s) to the Shopping Basket. Please note: Total order value must exceed £280 inc. VAT to be eligible for finance options.
3. Complete the Checkout Page and select Flexible Finance as your payment method, then simply select your preferred finance option and click to continue to the order request page.
4. Review your order summary and continue to complete your finance credit application, registering your card details for the deposit. You will need to provide further personal details as part of the application. It’s helpful to have the address of your employer and your bank account details to hand. A decision is usually made within a few seconds.
5. Once you‘ve been approved for credit, you‘ll need to sign the finance agreement. This can be printed out or you can request for a copy to be posted to you.
6. You’ll then need to sign and return the agreement to V12 Finance by post. Once V12 Finance receives your signed agreement, Misco will be informed and despatch the item(s) (subject to stock availability).
†The BNPL finance agreement is subject to a £45 Service Fee which will only be charged upon receipt of your signed credit agreement. This fee will not be charged if your credit application is unsuccessful.
††The Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) scheme is an interest bearing loan and should you choose not to settle within the 12 month period you will incur interest charges as laid out in the above example. However, if the ‘Amount of Credit’ is paid in full before the end of the BNPL period you will pay no interest.
*A £10 Administration Fee is payable if the ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ loan is settled within the deferment period.
This type of loan attracts interest which is calculated daily and debited monthly in arrears on each monthly instalment date. In calculating the APR, no account has been taken of any variation which may occur in the Interest Rate.
Misco finance products are available to consumers only. Finance options are currently unavailable to customers residing in Northern Ireland. We do not hold stock while credit is being arranged and therefore product availability may change during your application.
A delivery charge will be added depending on the delivery option chosen by you, the customer, during the checkout process.
When calculating the 10% deposit, the amount you pay may be slightly more than 10% as the figure is adjusted to give rounded loan amounts.
Total order value must exceed £280 inc. VAT (exc. delivery charges) to be eligible. Credit is subject to status. Written quotations are available upon request.
Visit our Flexible Finance section for more information. Flexible finance options are available for private consumer customers only. For assistance with online applications please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our FAQ section.
View our business leasing & finance options, alternatively please email: email@example.com