Modernize your business
You want to stay productive wherever you go. You want to work faster, find exciting new ways to communicate, build deeper insights, and share information using your favourite devices. Simply put, you want to have business tools that work as hard as you do.
Office 365: Move your business forward
Office 365, the fastest growing commercial product in the history of Microsoft, fits the way you work. Using the familiar Office apps you know and the power of the cloud, Office 365 lets you work virtually anywhere, anytime, across your devices. No matter how you access and use Office 365, you receive the same seamless experience and enterprise-grade security to protect your business and customers. There are no big upfront costs and no worrying about upgrades. Just the tools you need to do what you do best. Online or offline, your team can work together to get more done using fully-featured Office apps accessible on PCs, Macs, smartphones, and tablets.
Office 365 gives you the ability to:
- Deliver your best work with new and innovative features throughout each Office application.
- Stay connected and save important emails with business-class email and up to 50GB of mailbox space.
- Protect your business and employees from malware and spam with always up-to-date security and email protection.
- Store, sync, and share files with OneDrive for Business and 1TB of space.
- Collaborate with team members and join online meetings with one click from your preferred mobile device.
- Gain peace of mind with a financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Choose your own path to modern, with flexible, familiar, and trusted solutions from Microsoft for your business.
OneDrive now delivers Unlimited Cloud Storage to Office 365 Subscribers
- On October 27th we announced that all Office 365 subscribers will receive unlimited OneDrive storage at no additional cost.
- Microsoft has started rolling unlimited storage out today to Office 365 Home, Personal and University subscribers and the roll out will continue over the coming months.
- For business customers, Microsoft are adding unlimited storage for OneDrive for Business to the standard Office 365.
It’s important to follow a structured migration process that will include discovering and assessing applications and identifying your target destinations before starting your migration.
Many organisations run a multitude of different applications built specifically for a certain environment. It is important to take a strategic approach to modernisation which considers how new applications can be used in conjunction with your existing estate and have considered approach. As a Microsoft Gold Licensing partner and Cloud accelerate partner, Misco has the expertise to assist you transition to a cloud based infrastructure.