Cisco Small Business SG 200-26 26-port Gigabit Smart Switch
Features & Benefits
The Cisco Small Business SG 200 Gigabit Smart Switch offers performance and reliability for a basic entry-level business network. This managed switch is easy to use, with an intuitive browser-based interface that provides simple tools for setup, management and troubleshooting.
The gigabit switch offers 26 ports and the QoS intelligence can be used to prioritize delay-sensitive traffic, while integrated security keeps your data safe from unauthorized access. This Ethernet switch also provides power saving functions, powering down automatically when a link is down and optimizing power usage for energy efficiency, without compromising on performance. The embedded intelligence adjusts the power usage depending on cable length.
Not only does this Cisco switch offer high performance 10/100/1000 Ethernet, but it also provides automated security and QoS port configuration for a simple way to safeguard your network. For added peace of mind, it comes with a limited lifetime hardware warranty.
Whether you need basic high-speed connectivity for your computers and servers or a comprehensive voice, data, and wireless technology solution, the Cisco SG200-26 switch can meet your business needs. Possible deployment scenarios include:
- High-speed desktop connectivity. Cisco SG200-26 switch can quickly and securely connect employees working in small offices with one another and with all of the servers, printers, and other devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity help speed file transfers and data processing, improve network uptime, and keep your employees connected and productive.
- Secure wireless connectivity. Cisco SG200-26 switch works with Cisco and third-party wireless solutions to extend the reach of your network. Employees can work productively from conference rooms and common areas, collaborate in any office, and access business applications from wherever they are. Gigabit Ethernet speed helps ensure that your employees have the bandwidth and performance they need to make the most of mobile productivity. And with embedded security, your employees can work with confidence, knowing that only authorized users can access the network and network applications.
- Unified communications. The Cisco SG200-26 switch provides QoS features to enable you to prioritize delay-sensitive traffic in your network and let you converge all of your communications solutions - such as IP telephony and video surveillance - over a single Ethernet network. Cisco offers a complete portfolio of IP telephony and other unified communications products designed for small businesses, and Cisco SG200-26 switch has been rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with these and other vendor products.
Cisco SG200 Switches provides all of the features you need to create a basic business-class network at an affordable price. These features include:
- Easy configuration and management: Cisco SG200 switch is designed to be easy to deploy and use by small businesses or the partners that serve them. Simple-to-use web-based interfaces reduce the time it takes to deploy, manage, and troubleshoot your network.
- Performance and reliability: Cisco SG200 switch has been tested to deliver the high availability and performance you would expect from a Cisco switch and help you prevent costly downtime. The switches speed file transfer times, improve slow and sluggish networks, keep your vital business applications available, and help your employees respond more quickly to customers and each other. With a network based on Cisco 200 Series switches, you can address all of your business communication and connectivity needs and reduce the total cost of ownership of your technology infrastructure.
- Network security: Cisco 200 Series switches provide basic security and network management features you need to maintain a level of security for your business, keep unauthorized users off the network, and protect your business data. The switches provide integrated network security to reduce the risk of a security breach, with IEEE 802.1X port security to control access to your network.
- IP telephony support: Cisco SG200 switch includes QoS features to prioritize delay-sensitive services such as voice and video, simplify unified communications deployments, and help ensure consistent network performance for all services. For example, Auto Voice VLAN capabilities let you plug any IP phone (including third-party phones) into your IP telephony network and receive an immediate dial tone. The switch automatically configures the device with the right VLAN and QoS parameters to prioritize voice traffic.
- IPv6 support: As the IP network addressing scheme evolves to accommodate more devices, you can make sure that your network is ready. Cisco SG200 switch provides native support for IPv6 alongside traditional IPv4. That means you can take full advantage of IPv6-enabled operating systems and applications in the future, without having to upgrade your network equipment.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: The Cisco SG200 switch comes with a Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty. The limited lifetime hardware warranty with return to factory replacement and a 1-year limited warranty for fans and power supplies, and a 90-day limited software warranty. In addition, Cisco offers software updates for bug fixes for the warranty term, and telephone technical support at no charge for the first 12 months following the date of purchase.
||Cisco Small Business 200 Series Smart Switch SG200-26 - switch - 26 ports - Managed - desktop|
||Switch - 26 ports - Managed|
||24 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP|
||Switching capacity : 38.69 Mpps Forwarding performance (64-byte packet size) : 52 Gbps|
|MAC Address Table Size
|Jumbo Frame Support
|Remote Management Protocol
||RMON, HTTP, TFTP|
||Layer 2 switching, DHCP support, BOOTP support, VLAN support, IGMP snooping, Syslog support, port mirroring, DiffServ support, Weighted Round Robin (WRR) queuing, Broadcast Storm Control, IPv6 support, Multicast Storm Control, Unicast Storm Control, SNTP support, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, MLD snooping, fanless|
||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x|
||44 cm x 25.7 cm x 4.4 cm|
||Limited lifetime warranty|
A Closer Look