This software is not compatible with Microsoft® Windows XP® or Microsoft®Windows Vista® operating systems.
Microsoft® Project® 2013
Microsoft® Project® Standard 2013 offers a range of tools for easily managing your projects. Take advantage of the pre-made templates, import information from Excel® or a SharePoint® Site, or simply start with a new blank project.
This project software enables you to create professional-looking reports without the need to export data. Add images, charts, links and more to illustrate your points and effectively share information with colleagues. The new set of pre-installed reports provides new graphics and formatting capabilities for easy viewing of critical information.
View planned, completed and remaining work at a glance with burndown reports, giving you an idea of whether you are behind schedule or ahead. You can make your Gantt Chart more organised by highlighting task paths to view the task's predecessors.
Hover over a team member's name to start an IM conversation, video chat, email or phone call (requires Lync® 2010 or later). You can also join online meetings and share PowerPoint® slides, Word®, Excel®, or OneNote® documents from any supported device, even if Office® is not installed. This business application offers new and innovative ways to enhance and share your projects for increased productivity and manageability.
||Microsoft® Project® 2013|
||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012|
A Closer Look
- Hard Disk - 2.0 gigabytes (GB) available
- Memory - 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32 bit); 2 gigabytes (GB) RAM (64 bit)
- Operating System - Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Processor - 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Display - Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution