Hewlett Packard LTO-6 Ultrium 6250 Internal SAS Tape Drive
If HP were an acronym for "High Performance", the name would be very fitting, as high performance is exactly what you get from HP equipment - and this HP StoreEver LTO-6 Ultrium 6250 Internal SAS Tape Drive is no exception.
The tape drive is easy to use and offers data transfer speeds of up to 400MB per second. The tape drive dynamically adjusts its speed in order to maximise performance and reduce start/stops, in order to increase the reliability of both the drive and its media.
The LTO Ultrium drive features HP TapeAssure, which allows you to monitor drive and media usage, operational performance and life/health information. It also features AES-256 bit encryption, and WORM data protection for easy archiving. With HP StoreOpen and LTFS you can also store data in open format, making the tape self-describing and file-based. The drive is supported by a range of backup and archiving software applications from HP, CA, VERITAS, Legato, Tivoli, and many more.
The HP StoreEver comes with an LTO-6 tape cartridge with a 6.25TB compressed capacity, as well as the option to download Yosemite Server Backup Basic software including support for hardware data encryption. For added peace of mind, it is backed by a three year warranty. Features Outstanding Capacity and Performance, Monitoring Capabilities, Hardware Encryption & StoreOpen/LTFS
Reliable, Well Connected and Compatible
- HP StoreEver LTO Ultrium Tape Drives provide up to 6.25 TB of compressed capacity on a single cartridge.
- HP StoreOpen and LTFS allows customers to store data in an open format making the tape self-describing and file-based.
- HP TapeAssure offers customers the ability to make the best use of their investment and be confident that their data is safe by monitoring drive and media utilization, operational performance and life/health information for drive and media, allowing the switch from reactive to proactive management.
- Enables even the tightest backup window to be met with unprecedented performance.
- Provides highest level of security with compression for strong backup data privacy to secure confidential information and address compliance quickly and with fewer cartridges.
Complete Solution Straight out of the Box
- Allows the tape drive to dynamically and continuously adjust the speed of the drive to keep drives streaming to maximize performance and reduce start/stops which significantly increase reliability of HP drives and media.
- SCSI and SAS models qualified on HP and non-HP; including popular platforms from vendors such as Dell, IBM, and Sun. Visit us on the web for the latest information on HP Backup Compatibility.
- Extensive list of supported backup and archiving software applications from HP, CA, VERITAS, Legato, Tivoli, and many more.
- Design leveraged from previous HP LTO tape drives to deliver confident backups at high duty cycles.
- Provides HP LTO media, cleaning cartridge(with full height drives), a free copy of the option to download Yosemite Server Backup Basic software which includes support for hardware data encryption and OBDR, cables and documentation.
- Restores your entire ProLiant system at the touch of a button without the need for system disks or software CDs. Visit HP One-Button Disaster Recovery (OBDR) Solution for the latest information.
||Hewlett Packard LTO-6 Ultrium 6250 Internal SAS Tape Drive|
||Tape Drive |
||LTO-6 Ultrium 6250|
||6.25TB Compressed 2.5:1|
||1.45 TB/hr; Compressed 2.5:1 |
||6 Gb/sec SAS|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)
||24.21 x 13.79 x 29.01 cm |
A Closer Look
What's in the box
- HP LTO-6 Ultrium 6250 Internal SAS Tape Drive, HP Tape CD-ROM, HP LTO-6 Ultrium 6.25 TB RW Data Cartridge, mini-SAS SFF8482 to SFF8087 cable, documentation