Lapsafe Mini Mentor ChargeLine E/10 Storage and charging trolley
The Mini Mentor™ ChargeLine™ 10 offers the ultimate in safe storage, charging and updating of up to 10 laptops or Chromebooks.
The ultra-safe power management system is the best available within the market today. All devices are charged simultaneously in the fastest possible time. The power management system incorporates three key areas of protection, soft-start, surge and residual voltage; these provide the highest level of protection for the user, your equipment and electrical circuits.
The mobile Mentor™ trolley range is constructed of a fully welded steel chassis that reduces points of weakness. Anti-jemmy plates fitted to the top and bottom of the doors combined with reinforced locking and shatter proof hinges make the Mentor™ range one of the most secure trolleys in the market today.
ChargeLine™ uses the devices own AC adaptor plugged in to a standard 3 pin, 13 amp socket to charge devices (Euro sockets available). The socket is situated at the front of each bay so that there is no need to reach around the rear of the unit to plug in the AC adaptors, making them easy to remove if required. For complete safety, the trolley automatically shuts off power to the sockets as soon as the doors are opened.
All devices are stored and charged in horizontal bays in modules with fixed shelves, avoiding the instability caused by pull-out shelves. Large braking wheels makes for easy manoeuvrability and each trolley comes complete with a mains power cable stow.
The trolley is of modular design, so it is possible to mix different modules in one cabinet i.e. laptops and tablets. You can choose different charging modules to suit your needs and upgrade at a later date, futureproofing your investment.
Key Selling Points
• Highly secure storage and charging for up to 10 laptops or Chromebooks
• Unique modular construction – upgradable & future proof
• Simultaneous charging of all devices
• Ultra-safe power management
• Uses devices own AC adaptor
• Capable of housing wireless access point
• Thermostatically controlled fans
• Effective cable management
• Mix and match module functionality
• External power socket for peripheral devices
• Optional extras – alarm, data transfer, docking station and timer
• Lifetime Warranty