- 300,000 IOPS delivers high I/O transfer rates for storage applications
- Intelligent interleaved DMA (iiDMA) ensures maximum utilization of data links
- Out-of-Order Frame Reassembly (OoOFR) reduces congestion and retransmissions
- Multi-ID and N-port virtualization ready
- Cisco VSAN ready
- Universal boot support manages multiple hardware platforms and boot options
- Overlapping protection domains for continuous protection of internal data paths
- T10 Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC) ensures end-to-end data integrity across Storage Area Networks (SANs)
- Three LEDs per port display real-time status and link activity information
QLogic QLE2462 - Host bus adapter - PCI Express x4 - 4Gb Fibre Channel x 2
The QLE2462 is the industry's first, true enterprise class, 4 Gbps to PCI Express x4 adapter. The QLE2462 not only delivers unprecedented levels of performance and availability, but also intelligent networking features specific to enterprise class data centers.
The QLE2462 adapter is the highest performing and most reliable adapter in the industry. It delivers unmatched performance by leveraging a single ASIC design, combining unique hardware architecture to deliver over 300,000 IOPS, nearly 1.6 GBps throughput, and support for PCI Express x4 bus speeds. More importantly, the QLE2462 adapter provides intelligent storage networking features that redefine the enterprise class host bus adapter, providing increased data protection, advanced frame routing, and enterprise wide management capabilities.
- Simplified setup
Point-and-click installation and configuration wizards simplify the adapter setup process. Storage administrators can quickly deploy adapters across a SAN using standard host bus adapter management tools and device utilities. The QLE2462 is fully compatible with SNIA HBA API and SMI-S, thereby allowing administrators to manage QLogic adapters using third-party software applications.
- Comprehensive Operating System (OS) support
QLogic offers the broadest range of support for all major operating systems to ensure OS and hardware server compatibility. Drivers are fully tested and available for all major operating systems and hardware server platforms. A single driver strategy per OS allows storage administrators to easily deploy and manage host bus adapters in heterogeneous SAN configurations.
- Guaranteed interoperability
Storage partner certification, combined with agency and regulatory testing, ensures all products meet world compliance hardware and software specifications. All adapters are tested extensively with third-party hardware, along with multiple software applications, to ensure best-in-class SAN interoperability and compatibility.
|Product Description||QLogic QLE2462 - host bus adapter|
|Device Type||Host bus adapter|
|Form Factor||Plug-in card|
|Interface (Bus) Type||PCI Express x4|
|Ports||4Gb Fibre Channel x 2|
|Data Link Protocol||4Gb Fibre Channel|
|Data Transfer Rate||4.24 Gbps|