Uniquely Portable and Versatile
All-in-One Video Collaboration for Small Groups
HD 1080p video and 360-degree sound meet portability and affordability with the all-in-one Logitech® ConferenceCam Connect. Optimized for small workgroups
of 1-6 people, this video conferencing solution offers multi-device connectivity and sets up in a snap. Now enterprise-quality video, a USB and Bluetooth® speakerphone, and wireless screen-mirror1 projection are available in virtually any workspace.
HD 1080p Video and 360° Sound
Meet Portability and Affordability
All-in-One Video Collaboration for Small Groups
Optimized for workgroups of 1-6 people, the affordable ConferenceCam Connect videoconference solution offers multi-device connectivity and sets up in a snap to
elevate small group collaboration to the next level.
ConferenceCam Connect offers a generous 90-degree field of view with digital pan, mechanical tilt, 4x digital full HD zoom, and a ZEISS® glass lens with autofocus.
The mobile speakerphone features Bluetooth® wireless technology, Near Field Communication (NFC), and USB. With true 360-degree sound, users can hear and
be heard within a 12-foot diameter range while acoustic echo and noise-cancelling
technology delivers lifelike conversations.
For ultimate flexibility in the Anywhere Workplace, ConferenceCam Connect runs on battery or AC power, provides multi-device connectivity and features certifications from Microsoft®, Cisco®, and Skype™ to ensure broad-based UC compatibility.
Portable All-in-One Design
Sleek all-in-one design is easy to transport, providing extreme flexibility in the Anywhere Workplace.
Perfect for Small Workgroups
Optimized for teams of 1-6, watch productivity soar with HD 1080p video, 360-degree sound, and wireless screenmirror projection in virtually any workspace.
See and Be Seen
Automatically focus on people and objects for razor-sharp resolution wherever the lens
Simply connect the PC or Mac to conduct life-like meetings within own familiar computing environment or enjoy the convenience of wireless connectivity for
screen mirroring and audio pairing from a compatible mobile device.
Interact with Everyone at the Table
The 90-degree field of view with digital pan, tilt, and 4X digital zoom in full HD is ideal
for small group meetings.
Hear and Be Heard
The acoustics are tuned to provide a quality experience so that users can hear and be
heard within a 12-foot diameter range.
Conversations Sound Life-Like and Natural
Acoustic echo and noise-cancelling technology makes it seem like conversations
are happening in the same room.
USB Plug-and-Play Connectivity
With no special software, training, or maintenance required, launching an enterprise-quality videoconference has never been easier.
Leave the power cord behind: run video calls/screen mirroring for up to 3 hours or
use the speakerphone for up to 15 hours with a fully charged battery.
Wireless Screen Mirroring
Connect wirelessly to screen mirror presentations, spreadsheets, videos or Internet content from a mobile device to a TV screen.
H.264 UVC 1.5 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC)
Frees up laptop bandwidth by putting video processing within the camera, resulting in a
smoother video stream in applications like Microsoft® Lync™ 2013.
Optimized for Microsoft® Lync™ 2013, Cisco Jabber™ and WebEx® compatible, and
Skype™ certified ensures an integrated experience with most UC platforms.
Near Field Communication (NFC)
Closely wave a mobile device equipped with NFC technology over the base console to
instantly pair and enjoy professional audio speakerphone quality.
Bluetooth® Wireless Connectivity
Quickly and easily create a connection between any Bluetooth® device and the
Far-end Camera Control
Operate camera pan, tilt and zoom functions of another Logitech ConferenceCam or
Webcam C930e in the other location.
Dockable Remote Control
Easily operate camera pan/tilt/zoom and audio functions (call answer/end6, volume,
mute) during meetings. The remote covers the lens when the camera is not in use for
Works with most UC and videoconference applications
Users are free to use the desktop video conferencing program of their choice.
The Kensington Security Slot offers a simple, built in security solution to help protect
What's in the box?
- ConferenceCam Connect device
- power adapter with plug
- regional plugs,
- USB cable,
- Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) at 30 frames-per-second7
- H.264 UVC 1.5 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC)
- Supports H.264 SVC 1080p for Microsoft® Lync™ 2013, along with optimizations for best call performance in single or multiparty HD video
- 90-degree field of view with autofocus
- 4X digital zoom in full HD
- Rightlight™ 2 Technology for clear image in various lighting environments (even low light)
- Digital Pan, Tilt and Zoom from remote control or optional downloadable app
- Mechanical tilt
- ZEISS® lens certification
- Camera LED for active streaming indication
- Integrated full duplex speakerphone with echo and noise cancellation
- 360-degree wideband audio with 12-foot diameter range
- Bluetooth® and NFC enabled
- LEDs for speakerphone streaming, mute, hold, and Bluetooth® pairing
- Controls for call answer/end, volume, mute
- Microphones (Tx)
- Two omni-directional microphones supporting 12-ft diameter range
- Frequency response: 100Hz – 16kHz
- Sensitivity: -34dB +/-3dB
- Distortion: <1% @ 1KHz at 65dB
- Speakers (Rx)
- Frequency response: 140Hz – 16KHz
- Sensitivity: 89dBSPL +/-3dB at 1W/0.5M
- Max output: 91.5dBSPL at 0.5M
- Distortion: <5% from 200Hz
Wireless Screen Mirroring and Connectivity
- Dockable remote control for camera/ speakerphone functions
- 10-foot range
- Screen mirroring2 through WiFi connection to the device
- HDMI connector for TV output
- Rechargeable Battery supports up to 3 hours video conferencing or screen mirroring time; 15 hours for Bluetooth audio.
- Time to charge battery (from AC power, device idle): 3 hours
- Battery rechargeable through AC Power or USB (not powered through USB)
- 6 foot detachable USB cable for PC or Mac-based video conferencing
- Works with most UC and video conferencing applications
- Professional-grade certifications
- Kensington security slot