Cloud Manager with OpenStack for x86-L ( v. 4.x ) - licence
Lenovo offers IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack which is an easy to deploy, simple to use cloud management software offering based on OpenStack with enhancements that features a self-service portal for workload provisioning, virtual image management, and monitoring. It's an innovative, cost-effective approach that also includes basic automation, metering, and security. Users can request and provision resources quickly through an easy-to-use user interface. IT managers can monitor and manage this environment for improved efficiency and utilization of the data center.
IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack is a robust Infrastructure as a Service software offering that simplifies management of your virtualized environment. It helps you convert virtualized environments to a cloud quickly and easily. Users can request and provision an environment quickly through an easy-to-use web-based interface. IT managers can monitor and manage this environment for improved efficiency and utilization of data center resources.
The IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack includes heterogeneous server architecture support from a single user interface. This gives you the flexibility to manage System x, BladeCenter, NeXtScale System, Flex System and IBM PureFlex System platforms with a single, consolidated image of IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack software. IBM Cloud Manager with OpenStack supports multiple virtualization environments, including VMware, Hyper-V and KVM.
- Improves data center efficiency, responsiveness and time to value
- Backed by enterprise-grade service and support
- Manages virtualization of System x, BladeCenter, NeXtScale system, IBM PureFlex system and flex system resources
- Multi-hypervisor support, including VMware vSphere (ESXi), Microsoft Hyper-V and Linux KVM, provides flexibility and consistency from a single management point
- Simple to deploy and easy to use; works with new or existing infrastructure
- Optimized with automation, security and resource sharing, and built-in metering
- Cost-effective solution for enterprise private clouds and service providers looking to offer Infrastructure as a service
|Product Description||Cloud Manager with OpenStack for x86-L (v. 4.x) - licence + 3 Years Software Subscription and Support|
|Category||Online & appliance based services - online & appliance based services - cloud computing software|
|Installation Type||Hosted - IaaS|
|Licence Qty||1 managed server|
|Bundled Support||3 Years Software Subscription and Support|
|Service & Support||New releases update|