- Simplifies operations by providing centralized, end-to-end management of SANs
- Provides critical flexibility, seamlessly scaling from small environments to large-scale and highly distributed geographic locations
- Helps reduce operating expenses and maximize IT productivity with policy-based automation and wizard-driven configuration, including configuring and managing dynamic groups of devices
- Provides comprehensive support for Fibre Channel SAN management with configuration, zoning, and visualization capabilities, including end-to-end HBA, storage, SAN fabric, and Layer 2 switch topology views
- Helps meet SLAs via proactive alerting and advanced diagnostic capabilities, including SAN port diagnostics, bottleneck detection, and best practices validation of SAN configurations
- Enables robust security administration with fine-grain Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) and comprehensive Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) capabilities
- Maximizes investment protection with simplified migration from existing B-series management tools
HP B-Ser San Nw Adv Ent Sw E-Ltu
Most IT organizations are facing tighter budgets, ever-increasing network traffic, and greater management complexity. Managing Service Level Agreements (SLAs) in today's dynamic network environments requires seamless coordination across a wide range of elements. Often, organizations end up dealing with numerous network management tools in order to provide uninterrupted services. Although every network type has unique management requirements, most organizations face the same challenges managing these networks-such as minimizing network downtime, reducing operational expenses, managing application SLAs, and providing robust security. Several tools exist to handle these requirements for different types of networks, yet no single tool provides cohesive management across all of them.
The HP B-series portfolio offers the HP SAN Network Advisor Software for the management of B-series directors, routers, switches, Host Bus Adapters (HBAs) and FCoE devices. HP B-series SAN Network Advisor includes the same level of support for management of FC SANs as its predecessor, HP B-series Data Center Fabric Manager (DCFM), and introduces management support of 16Gb FC SANs. SAN Network Advisor offers management of data center fabrics including configuration, monitoring, and diagnostics. HP B-series SAN Network Advisor provides comprehensive management of data center fabrics-including configuration, monitoring, and management of all B-series Directors, Switches, and HBAs. It provides support for FC SANs with configuration, zoning, and visualization capabilities, including HBA, storage, SAN fabric, and Layer 2 switch topology views. SAN diagnostics help meet SLAs via proactive alerting and advanced SAN diagnostic capabilities, including SAN port diagnostics, bottleneck detection, and best-practices validation of SAN configurations.
|Product Description||HPE B-series SAN Network Advisor Enterprise - licence|
|Category||Networking applications - network - monitoring & performance management|
|Licence Qty||9000 SAN ports, 24 SAN fabrics|