The Fujitsu fi-6130Z from the Z-Generation series is the perfect solution for small to medium size businesses looking for a compact, reliable and efficient sheet-fed scanner. The duplex scanner has been designed to keep up with daily business routines within departments, consistently meeting needs and requirements with a range of convenient and useful features.
Manage documents and jobs effectively with ScandAll Pro V2 software which is a full featured professional capture client with the simplicity of ScanSnap. This centralised management system enables multiple users to select scanning options and retrieve the information they require - quickly. With this bundled software, users can password-protect their PDF's and set up routine jobs for better productivity.
Incorporating a 50-sheet automatic document feeder, the Fujitsu desktop scanner offers a much more controlled paper feed, for a range of media types. This speedy scanner produces A4 duplicate pages at 40ppm while its dual CCD sensors enable duplex scanning at a much higher 600 dpi optical resolution. With quiet operation, distraction in open-plan offices is kept to a minimum, while its small desktop footprint is useful for offices where space is at a premium.
The Z-Generation fi-6130Z Scanner from Fujitsu delivers high workgroup productivity of up to 4,000 A4 documents per day, at an astonishing rate. Easy to install and administer, the compact and stylish scanner reduces cost of ownership and revolutionises the workgroup scanner market. This highly functional sheet-fed desktop scanner is also eco-friendly, as proven by its ENERGY STAR certification and is backed by a 1 year limited warranty.
- Duplex scanner with 50-sheet automatic document feeder
- ScandAll PRO V2 included – The full featured professional capture client
- ScanSnap mode for fast one-button operation: Scan to Excel, Scan to Word, Scan to PowerPoint, Scan to PDF Editor
- Fast capture: 40ppm, 80ipm (A4 colour documents 200dpi) / 30ppm, 60ipm (A4 colour documents 300dpi)
- Integrates with business processes: scan-to-process, scan to Microsoft SharePoint Server
- High-productivity functions: Intelligent multi-feed, Paper protection, Auto page size and colour detection, Automatic job separation
- Enhanced card scanning – scan up to three plastic ID cards at a time
- Choice of two powerful image processing engines: VRS 5.0 virtual rescan and IPC (Image Processing Controls)
- Centralised administration: monitor running status, update drivers and software from a single location
The fi-6130Z comes bundled with new ScandAll PRO V2 scanning software, which features embedded zonal OCR functionality, multi-streaming options and a wealth of output format including password protected PDF and PDF/A formats. In daily operation tasks the user can be supported by setting up job routine profiles that can easily be ex- and imported by multiple scan stations.
ScandAll PRO V2 also provides automatic job separation functionality using separator sheets with printed barcodes and patch codes to sort image data from multiple page feeds into user-defined files. This function has been developed for fast batch scanning even of mixed document loads, improving overall work efficiency.
ScandAll PRO V2 Premium option features job separation and indexing functionality using 2D codes (matrix codes) and is is available as an add-on for fi-6130Z and fi-6230Z users.
ScandAll PRO additionally features a powerful new "ScanSnap mode" function that makes the device perfect for personal productivity office tasks, which do not require special scan settings. At the press of a button you can capture the document to a PDF and automatically drop it in document or picture folders. ScanSnap mode also lets you scan straight into Microsoft® Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents, send your document to Microsoft® SharePoint, and even edit the PDF before it's saved. Superior Feeding, Intelligent Functions
The fi-6130Z incorporates an advanced 50-sheet automatic document feeder based on brake roller technology rather than a pad. This, along with intelligent ultrasonic multi feed detection, provides much more reliable and controllable feeding of a wide range of papers and other media. Dual CCD sensors enable duplex scanning at up to 600 dpi optical resolution, and the scanner offers automatic deskew, advanced autocropping as well as a host of intelligent functions to bring document capture productivity to the desktop. Intelligent multi-feed
– removes the problems of scanning documents that have photos, memos or repositionable notes attached Paper protection function
to pause scanning instantly if a paper bend is detected - better protection for valuable documents Auto page size and colour detection
- fi-6130Z automatically recognizes the size of scanned documents and can differentiate colour images from black-and-white ones. The dedicated image processing chip ensures documents are captured quickly and efficiently into high quality image data. Enhanced card scanning
– scan up to three plastic ID cards at a time (up to 1.4 mm thick, including embossed types). fi-6130Z supports ISO 7810 standard ID cards used around the world Choice of two image processing engines
Simple operation, along with powerful automated functions, means a shallower learning-curve that will save in training time and cost. Seamless integration with business processes
- VRS 5.0 virtual rescan cleans up scanned images, providing a huge improvement in OCR and ICR accuracy from your OCR and ICR software
- IPC (Image Processing Controls) enhances the capture of colourful and low-contrast and poorly printed documents
The fi-6130Z integrates with industry-standard capture and document imaging applications. Fujitsu's ongoing direct partnerships with leading capture companies ensure interoperability, seamless setup - and success overall. Convenient, quiet and secure
Enhanced performance comes in a compact package, with a desktop-friendly footprint that allows convenient installation even when space is at a premium. It keeps cost-of-ownership down, too.
Quiet operation reduces distraction in open-plan, hot-desk offices. And, in addition to the security provided by centralised administration, there is the option of a Kensington lock to physically secure your investment. Extended document processing options
An A3 carrier sheet is included as standard to enable A3 document scanning through the A4 automatic document feeder.
The fi-6130Z can be used to apply virtual imprints onto the document images, including information about date and time of scanning. Lower cost-of-ownership with centralised administration
Standard with the fi-6130Z is administration console software that dramatically reduces the cost and effort of setting-up, operating and maintaining many scanners in an organization - and in expanding the scanner network to multiple remote locations. System administrators can manage the installation of multiple PC-attached scanners and network scanners from a single location, manage client and server devices on the network, establish scanner groups, monitor operational status, update drivers and software, and much more. This powerful bundled software ensures instant response to scanner errors and timely alerts when consumables are running low.