APC SMART-UPS SMT 2200VA
The APC Smart-UPS SMT 2200VA UPS is user-friendly and powerful, protecting your equipment against surges, spikes and lightning. It provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out, and automatically starts connected equipment when the utility power returns.
The uninterruptible power supply features a range of intuitive maintenance tools, including LED status indicators and an LCD interface which allows you to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys, and information offered in multiple languages. You can also take advantage of centralized management via StruxureWare Central, and view actual kilowatt hours of usage on the energy meter.
The batteries are hot-swappable and can be replaced by trained users for easier maintenance. Battery life is maximised through widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation. The charge voltage can be regulated according to battery temperature, while precision charging also improves battery life.
The UPS shows the month and year that the battery is recommended to be replaced in order to improve maintenance planning, and the automatic battery self-test ensures you are not caught out without power. Audible alarms warn you of low battery power and overloads, and the power supply also alerts you when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
The UPS features a green mode which bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions for higher efficiency. High online efficiency means the UPS reduces costs, and less heat is generated. The resettable circuit breakers provide faster overload recovery, and the adjustable voltage sensitivity improves performance for specific environments. For added peace of mind, the APC Smart-UPS SMT is safety-agency approved. Please Note :
This APC unit does not come with a power cable and if you would like one please order sku Q51496
- Intuitive LCD interface - Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive replace battery date - Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- InfraStruXure Central compatible - Enables centralized management via APC InfraStruXure® Central.
- SmartSlot - Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Serial Connectivity - Use any Home Automation network to monitor and control the S20 through its RS-232 serial port. For information on how to communicate with the S20, see APC's Application Note #102. Crestron and AMX installers should visit their respective websites for information on how to integrate the S20 into those networks.
- Resettable circuit breakers - Enables a quick recovery from overload events
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Disconnected battery notification - Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points - Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity - Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- User-replaceable batteries - Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- USB connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Serial Connectivity - Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Safety-agency approved - Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Power conditioning - Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Network manageable - Provides remote management of the UPS over the network.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity - Provides the ability to adapt the Power Conditioner for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Predicitive failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
||APC SMART-UPS SMT 2200VA |
||Smart UPS 2200VA |
|Output Power Capacity
||1980 Watts / 2200 VA |
|Nominal Output Voltage
|Output Voltage Distortion
||Less than 5% at full load |
|Output Voltage Note
||Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage |
||47 - 53 Hz for 50 Hz nominal,57 - 63 Hz for 60 Hz nominal |
||50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing) |
||up to 5 : 1 |
||Sine wave |
||(8) IEC 320 C13 |
(1) IEC 320 C19
(2) IEC Jumpers
||IEC-320 C14 |
||Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof |
|Typical recharge time
||3 hour(s) |
|Maximum Input Current
A Closer Look
- CD with software,
- Documentation CD
- Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable
- USB cable