- Reliability and quality
- 4G/LTE routers -broadband failover support
- Vigor ACS Remote Management -standardise administration 2 Year Warranty standard –3/5 year options available via
- VigorCare bolt-on
- License free -no additional/hidden costs
- UK Based Support -fast RMA process
- Lifetime support of products -long-term support after EOL
- Regular educational webinars
Get ready for Gigabit Speed with DrayTek Fibre Routers
- Gigabit Speed
- 2 Ethernet ports
- 5 dedicated LAN ports
- Up to 2 active WANS
- Can be adapted for wireless WAN
- Up to 50 VPN connections/users
- QoS (Quality of Service Assurance)
- Firewall & Content Filtering
- 2.5Gb Ethernet Dual-WAN Firewall Router & VPN Concentrator
- Up to 50 VPN users
- 10Gb Enterprise Level High-Performance
- VPN Concentrator
- Powerful 1.2GHz Quad-Core Processor
- Up to 500 VPN users
High Capacity Access PointsWhether in an office, school or hospitality venue where there are large numbers of devices, or several devices running bandwidth-intensive applications on your wireless network at the same time, take advantage of DrayTek's tri-band access point - VigorAP 1000C.
It has a second 5GHz band means there's more than enough capacity to get all devices and applications up to speed. Each band can handle a maximum 128 connected devices, for a grand total of 384 wireless clients.Learn More
Broadband Failover with 4G/LTETake advantage of 4G/LTE technology for high-speed data connections to add flexibility, mobility and convenience to your Internet connectivity network. DrayTek premium routers allow you to plug in off-the-shelf SIM cards, from all major mobile phone companies.
The DrayTek router and 3G/4G modem setup is ideal for:
- Backup to your primary Internet feed (ADSL, cable etc.)
- Providing lower cost broadband than a fixed line solution
- Areas without fixed line broadband access
- Temporary locations
- Mobile homes
- Locations on the move - coaches, trains
- Fairgrounds & temporary exhibitions
- Outdoor locations (the router and modem itself must be indoors!)
- Disaster planning & Internet high availability
Mesh Wireless SolutionsConnect up to 8 DrayTek VigorAPs into a Mesh group, which self-organises links between each node to ensure the best possible speeds. Mesh Nodes further away will connect wirelessly to the nearest Mesh Node, up to 3 wireless 'hops' away.
Ideal for covering large buildings that are difficult to blanket with wireless coverage or extending coverage to places where it's tricky to install structured network cabling for a traditional wired Access Point. Add extra Mesh Nodes to eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones and expand coverage.
IP Camera ManagementONVIF Camera & NVR Management - Provide a visual representation of configuration during setup - available on most DrayTek switches. Use the switch to be aware of cameras and NVR systems that are connected. Use the switch web user interface to see a visual topology of how and where cameras/NVRs are connected to each switch.
Other great features:
- Automatic reboot of IP camera if the camera is not working/responding and send an email alert with image
- Easily configure 3 protection mechanisms (IP Conflict, DHCP Conflict, ARP poisoning/spoofing) with IP Conflict Prevention tool.